January 24, 2010

Sunday Night Football

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem



We had some last minute company for dinner and I took a laid-back approach with pizza, a fajita bar and some home fries (fries baked in the oven). No pics of the food as it was all sent over to the guys side before I could take any. But don't worry, I did snap a few of the most important part of the meal:

Viking's Purple Frosted Cupcakes with Chocolate Footballs (yes, I'm aware it's not quite as purple as it should be, but it did the job! And yes, we're also equally aware the Vikings lost, but at least the cupcakes were good!)

6 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look very chocolatey. May I have the recipe for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look very nice and lol re "No pics of the food as it was all sent over to the guys side before I could take any" Yeah, we gotta be quick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgggg!!! Did you make these cupcakes yourself?? They look prooo, mashallah!!! =) Btw, is that home made frosting? Can you please share the recipeee? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, these cupcakes (and frosting) are homemade...its my classic recipe I always use. Recipe here: http://muslim-wife-kitchen.blogspot.com/2009/10/chocolate-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! You really are a pro, mashallah! Forget going to the bakery, id rather come to youu! haha. =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! As always, feedback and reviews are appreciated...happy cooking!