January 20, 2010

Dinner Diary

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

My good ol' buddy Umm Dawood, who I suspect is the only reader of this blog, gave me a great idea the other day: to blog about my dinner everynight. I initially laughed it off, but somewhere deep in my cluttered, frantic mind, some creative seeds were sown. As I threw together dinner the other night I thought more about it. Why not snap a picture of what we eat everynight and let everyone see it. Some night you may not get more than a picture of an empty Dominoes box (tip: the new pizzas are nothing to write home about, save yourself $12), but at the very least it'll keep my posting regularly.

So here I go, insha'allah! Let see if I can keep this up for one month. After that, we'll see what happens! Anyone else want to try it out with me?

5 comments:

  1. Assalmu Alaikum, sister! I'm a reader toooo! I found your blog pretty recently!! Nice blog, mashallah! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikum Salaam! So make that two readers ;) So glad to have you hear sis. Please let me know what you end up making and how it turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it too.

    I'll leave comments from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very nice idea! Inshallah I will follow too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosmic Cook, looking forward to your revies! Mona, I'm so flattered to have you following...I absolutely love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! As always, feedback and reviews are appreciated...happy cooking!