May 3, 2011

Top Ten

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Looking through my stats today, I found the top ten recipes with the highest hits and thought y'all might be interested too, so here goes:

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen Top Ten Recipes

1. Grape Leaves:  They're my favorite food, and apparently yours too!



2. Cheesecake Brownies  I was surprised to see this come in second place, but I don't blame you!



3. Fasolia Khadra bi Banadora (Green Beans and Beef : My favorite (and only!) way to eat green beans. 



4. Soft Pretzels: The easiest and almost fool-proof pretzel recipe out there!



5. Hamburger Buns:: You'll never buy a pre-packaged bun again.



6. Aloo Gobi (Potatoes and Cauliflower): Classic Indian dish that every non-Indian should know how to make.


7. Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls: OMG why did it take me years to try these?!



8. "Hamburger" Cupcakes: These are perfect to take along to your next barbeque


9. Homemade Samosa Dough and Filling: No more spring-roll-samosas for me.



10. Pasta Pie: An oldie but a good that could feed an army!

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Sister,

    Alhamdulillah....I have been wanting to make the Pretzels, Samosa and Aloo Ghobi..they're my favourite too. Must find time to make them. Will inform you when I do...keep the reipes coming..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm, thats quite a spread, have never had stuffed grape leaves before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these things look incredible masha'Allah! I just made grape leaves with my mom 2 days ago--delicious! :) I've been DYING to try to make PW's cinnamon rolls...yours look fabulous and I can't wait to try making them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walaikum Salaam Black Jubah, please let me know how they turn out for you!

    Nammi, grapes leaves can be an aquired taste but if it makes you feel any better, I know more people who love them than hate them ;)

    Nourhan, thanks! I waited way too long to make the cinn. rolls, don't make the same mistake as me! I also use that dough to make just about everything else (braided breads, dinner rolls, fatayer) its simply the best dough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing amazing as always.. I remember the hamburger cupcake toppers was what got our friendship going :)
    Good times :D

    I tried half of these and all were amazing. I will attempt to try the rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamu alaykum,

    Masha'Allah, you did a lot of cooking. It looks great. Insha'Allah I will one time make one of your recipes. I just found your blog through Sisterswhoblog. Insha'Allah I'll do my best to follow this blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love grape leaves too! MashaAllah, all your winning (and other) dishes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samar, love you :)

    Jazakillah khair Umm Mini and Azra !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! As always, feedback and reviews are appreciated...happy cooking!