February 15, 2010

Masha'Allah

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

For the past week or so, I've been basically bedridden, unable to move without wincing in pain (tahooran, insha'Allah!), so my mother was here to help out - may Allah reward her! - and wow, all I can say is, there truly is nothing like food from your mothers hands. Here's just a small, tiny peak at some of her amazing meals, masha'Allah. Her leftovers can only last so long, which means I'll have to start cooking soon so insha'allah you can expect some regular posts from now on.

Oh, and how could I forget...jazakAllah khair to all the warm wishes and duas from you all. I'm truely touched and pray Allah rewards you all for your kindness, ameen!



8 comments:

  1. I misseddd youuuuuu!!! How are you doing now?? And mom's foodddd is yummyyy foood! =D Is that chicken tikka in the first picturee? Yummyyy,,, yummyyy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feeling much better now inshAllah. All that food looks yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing much better, alhamdulillah. Pain is mostly gone...unless you count missing my mommy :( Thats tandoori chicken, btw.


    Jazakallah Khair MsM, much better. Yet another reminder how weak and fragile we really are, subhanAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salaam, Sorry to hear that you were so sick. Tahooran insha'Allah and hope you are 110% better now. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. UmmIbrahim, insha'allah! I don't know about 110%, I think I'm at about 75% now, alhamdulillah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. salams have u posted any of them recipes yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salams u didn't post any of the recipes yet

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! As always, feedback and reviews are appreciated...happy cooking!