December 27, 2010

Sisters Who Blog Nomination - Voting is Now Open!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem



I've mentioned the Sisters Who Blog (SWB) network before and I have a feeling this won't be the last time either. Sister Amber has put together this whole place for Muslim women of the blogosphere to come together and truely connect. There are sisters from every part of the world blogging about everything under the sun, it seems, masha'allah! I was so amazed at the talent of our sisters that can often be lost the sea of blogs these days and have made a lot of new friends through that site. Even if you don't have a blog, its still a great place to hook up with other sisters over the same interests.
 
And while you're there, you can have a looksie at this nomination page: 2010 Best Blog Award. Please take your time to go through the many wonderful sisters who are nominated for the different categories and vote for whom you think is the most deserving of that category. Beleive me, its a touch decision! My blog was also nominated for Best Food blog but I have to say, I'm up against some pretty tough competition! Happy voting y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! As always, feedback and reviews are appreciated...happy cooking!